Registrations are open for Specialization Quiz on Online Financial Frauds by MyGov from 2 August to 31 August 2022.
About the Quiz
The Ministry of Home Affairs has set up Indian Cyber Crime Coordination Centre (I4C) under a Scheme to handle all the issues related to cyber crimes in a comprehensive and coordinated manner.
I4C has a National Cyber Crime Reporting Portal (NCRP) i.e. www.cybercrime.gov.in wherein all the complaints pertaining to cyber crimes are reported by the citizens. I4C also has a helpline number 1930, wherein the financial cyber fraud complaints are reported by the citizens.
One of the main objectives of I4C is to create an ecosystem for prevention of cyber crime and to provide cyber safety tips to citizens for cyber hygiene.
To felicitate a sense of awareness against online financial frauds, Indian Cybercrime Coordination Center (I4C), Ministry of Home Affairs is running this quiz, the details of which are mentioned in the succeeding paragraphs.
Participants from all over the world and of all nationalities are eligible to enter the quiz.
Terms & Conditions
- The quiz will be available for all contestants for the period of 5 minutes [300 seconds], in which they have to answer 5 questions.
- These questions will be based on Awareness against Online Financial Frauds.
- The quiz will start as soon as the participant clicks the Start Quiz button.
- You will be required to provide your name, email address, telephone number and postal address. By submitting your contact details, you will give consent to these details being used for the purpose of the Quiz.
- Once submitted an entry cannot be withdrawn.
- One participant can participate only once. Multiple entries from the same participant will not be considered and will be discarded.
Interested candidates can register via this page.
Successful participants would be provided with a Participation Certificate, which can be downloaded after completion of the Quiz.
The Quiz will be open from 2nd August, 2022 to 31st August, 2022.